Copper plate: C1100 (T2), C1020 (T1), C1221, …
Brass Copper: C2800, C2720, C2700, C2680, C3601, C3602, C3603, C3604, …
Other copper alloys of heading C2 through C9.
Standard: DIN, EN, ISO, UNS, JIS, GB
Standard: 0.3 ~ 10 thick, 400 ~ 2000 wide
Grade and Chemical Ingredient
|Type||GB||DIN||ASTM||Chemical Ingredient (1%)|
- High conductivity
- High heat resistance: melting heat of copper: 1000oC, gold: 930oC
- Well machined, the life of the mechanical parts made of copper is higher than that of other metals.
- High elasticity: that is why it is used in strong switching equipment, relays, conductors and telecommunications equipment.
- No magnetism
- High corrosion resistance. Copper can be used for several thousand years without rust.
- Bring beautiful colors, suitable for decorative applications, aesthetic.
- Easy plating and welding.
- Contains antiseptic and disinfectant ingredients. In fact, South American countries have used all kinds of copper.
- Red copper is commonly used in electric metal, trays, metal conductors, switches, electric switches, circular switches, refrigeration pipeline works.
- Brass is commonly used in electrical appliances, camera parts, crafts, flasks, screws, machine parts, heat sinks, pipe fittings, sanitary pipes.